Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Resolutions

In 2012...

Spiritually: Set aside time each day to quiet my heart, listen, pray, and write.  Actively show God's love to friends and strangers.

Relationally: Have a special date with each my husband, son, and daughter every month.  Connect with my family in Alberta.  Phone (those far away) /go out for coffee with one of my girlfriends every month.


Physically:  Eat and sleep well (get to bed earlier, I'm a night owl so this is a challenge). Keep on my workout plan.

Personally: Finish my doula certification.  Keep my weekly coffee journal date.  Listen to and play music, go to performances.

Home: Finish organizing our downstairs from our move this summer.

4 comments:

  1. thumbs up to all of those! will any of your girlfriend dates take you into Toronto? or maybe happen when I'm in town sometime? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I don't head to TO often, but if I do - let's make a date! And for sure when you are in town:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were becoming a doula!!! that's exciting! good for you - you'll be such a great one! :) *secretly a bit jealous!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa, Thanks! I'm really excited about my doula work and feel like it is a perfect fit for me. I finished my training in Oct/Nov and now I'm finishing my birth hours to get my certificate. I was at a birth in Dec and I have 4 more lined up between now and May. So far, it's a ministry for me but at some point it may turn into a little business! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete