In 2011, I want to:
Grow spiritually - stick to my daily reading plan, journal and blog about what's happening on the inside, practice conversational prayer.
Laugh more - so how do I plan this?? -eat and sleep well is a good start. Plan activities that bring us rest (walks outside, alone time to reflect, lots of music)
Invest in my marriage - plan 1 "official date" and 2 "dates at home"- more ideas on this to come.
Focus on my health - for the year: core strength.
I got a little book of date ideas as a stocking stuff this year. It has some great ideas ranging from free to uber expensive.
ReplyDeleteI'll lend it to you for some ideas if you're interested.
Also, planks are KILLER for core strength. I DRIP sweat when I'm doing them. (So attractive, I know.)
This is the daily reading plan I'm taking on this year. It's like it was made for ME! :D http://www.ransomfellowship.org/publications/notes_biblereadingprogram.pdf
Oh, here's the article that goes with the reading plan I linked to: http://www.ransomfellowship.org/articledetail.asp?AID=378&B=Margie%20Haack&TID=7
ReplyDelete