BLUEBERRY TEFF POWER MUFFINS
1 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup teff flour
1/4 cup potato starch
1/4 cup tapioca starch
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup rice milk
1/3 cup canola oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 3/4 cups frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375. (I put mine on 350 convection)
- Line a muffin tin with liners or coat with oil. (I used mini-muffin tins and coconut oil to grease)
- Combine the first 7 ingredients through xanthan gum in a large bowl
- Combine the sugar, rice milk, oil and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add dry mix to wet mix and stir until just combined. Gently stir in frozen (unthawed) blueberries.
- Disperse batter among muffin cups. Bake 22-25 minutes (I cooked mine about 15-18 min) until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment